Tuesday 7 December 2010

What A Shock For me !!!

When I was shopping in Galerie Trier today evening, I was shock.. Really Shock!!! I wanted to buy something. I already pick it up from where it should be. Then I reached for my wallet and openned it. Guess what, My wallet was empty. No bank note(s), no a single one, only some coins. Then I put it back, and walked out from the shop and kept thinking. Did someone steal my money? Why I did not realise my wallet is empty? And after a few minutes, I just knew that I used TOOOO much money to buy this and that for the past 2weeks. I really need to think twice when I want to buy something to eat or what-so-ever.  And I am not going to let my wallet with no bank note(s) anymore. I dont like my wallet to be empty. It makes me feel unsafe. Who knows what will happen in the next few hours when I need to use money to do something. At least a 10euro bank note will make me 'lega'.

 It was a day to remember, Chew Yi Lun!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I experienced this too. hahah. Btw, dont use biru la. whn it comes with they grey background is torturing my eyes! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok, i try to change colour then..

    ReplyDelete