Monday 6 December 2010

Snowboarding!!!

Today morning, I went to Hermeskeil with my host mum and host sister. And what we did at there? Snowboarding.. // My host sister and me want to learn snowboarding. After we rent 2 snowboard, we tried at somewhere near the car park where there is snow. After that, we went a little bit higher, and did as the others did(snowboarding and skiing). At first, its very difficult.(even until now), but its more and more ok. I felt down many n times, and luckily my ass still alive. haha. Although very tired, but it was worth and cool. To me, its cooler and yeng-er than skiing. Really! Next week, we are going again, and this time, we gonna take a course and learn from a teacher. I cant wait it because its really FUN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Its good to hear that..
    Your ASS is Still ALive.. XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. my ass small small nia la, wont kai1 hua1 wan, xD

    ReplyDelete