Friday 26 November 2010

SNOW!!!

Actually I saw snow before. In Italy 2007 and on my first day in Germany. But this is something quite special. I don't know whether it's the first snow in my village or not(maybe snow at night), but its the first time that I saw snow in my village. Quite happy to see first snow of the season although the snow is very fine. Hahaha. I took some pictures,but cant see it as it is too small and too little in quantity, but I took a video and can see it.Today evening I am going to an overnight birthday party of a classmate of mine, but still coughing badly  even worse when I woke up today. Hope it's going to be better as I don't want to cough during the whole evening. Today is a free day for me. No need to go to school as it is Eltern Sprech Tag(Parents Information Day), but I need to start to write the Mercator report as I need to send in on 10th of December. Quite lazy actually because need to think so much. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment