Friday 26 November 2010

Chocolate*yum yum*

My host mum just came back from supermarket and as always, she sure bought some chocolate and of course,I get some too. I really love chocolate very much, especially German products. Milka and Ritter Sport. Anyone can help me to go to Supermarket and see whether I can buy it in Malaysia? Its stupid when you bring something back to Malaysia but you still can buy it in Malaysia. My host mum bought me Ritter Sport today,Olympia type  (with yogurt, honey, nuts and Grape sugar??).I dont know why its called Olympia. I plan to eat it after I dont cough anymore,but it attract me too much.At last,I beh tahan and eat it. Dont care so much la, haha. Chocolates dont last long in our house. They are the first products to be finished after they are bought. Sometimes. 


Ritter Sport

This is what I had finished eaten today morning

These are Milka, but my favourite chocolate in Germany is...


This is the best among all.. Hmmm(saliva running)

2 comments:

  1. bring back these chocolates. please!!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE!=[ u wil brinh some for me rite??? ;)

    ReplyDelete