Tuesday 23 November 2010

Hey People

I don't know why, but suddenly, I feel I wana create a blog. Maybe i regret that I do not write a diary during my stay in Germany =(. My pogramm is going to end soon. I feel sad to leave Germany, but at the same time, I feel happy too because I can meet my friends and my family, eat the food that I miss a lot, and also, go back to the nice weather in Malaysia. I just came back from a house interview from a classmate of mine. She and her family wana host someone as a host kid in their family, and I was bring along to did some advertisment about Malaysia and the people from Malaysia too =D. Wana know what did i say and what is good about Malaysia? I am going to post it tomorrow as I am quite tired now, and wana hear some story of Detroit from my host dad.


                                                                                                                                         To be countinue...
                          

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR SNEEZE

    ReplyDelete