Wednesday 19 January 2011

Back in Malaysia

Honestly, I was in Germany 4days ago and I reached Malaysia on the 16th January. But I feel like I already left that country long long ago. I don't know why, but I just have that type of feeling. Well, back to Malaysia, most of the things are weird to me. The people, the landscape, the animals, the buildings... Everything went wrong on me. Maybe I still need some time to adjust back and at the same time, I hope that I still have the memories of my time in Germany.

At this moment, I am busying with decision on my study. I busy think until I don't have the mood to unpack my luggage. I have the time to do it actually, but now is not the right mood to do so. Perhaps some days later, after I gao tim with my studies stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment