Thursday 13 January 2011

Last few days in Germany =(

Yesterday was my last day in school. I said goodbye to all my teachers from Monday until yesterday. After yesterday sport lesson, we took a class photo. This class photo really means a lot for me, as the class photo on the t-shirt given by Julien for me cant see Däniel inside the picture. And now, finally I have a class photo which everyone are inside it. Well, Alina was missing, but I have some photos from her, so its ok.

The thing that I hate the most is packing my luggage. I really really really dislike it. But I need to pack it to, otherwise I will regret it. I hope to bring everything back to Malaysia, but I need to leave something at here, quite cruel right? We are only allowed to bring 20kg check in luggage, and the south americans student exchange are allowed to bring more than 30kg. How unfair is it. But at last, I managed to make it 23kg for my check in luggage, and 2 hand luggage. But, no alcohol inside my check in luggage. I plan to bring back beer at first, but now its already full. But I will have a look again later, see whether I can leave something here, and bring some alcohol back.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment