Monday 3 January 2011

Austria-Bad Ischl

I just back from Austria yesterday midnight. Went to Austria(Bad Ischl) for snow holiday(from german, Schnee Urlaub). We had 3days snowboard course with a teacher from Austria. She was quite friendly and nice. The instruction given by her were quite eassy to understand. I just needed to listen once, then they were clear for me to did what she asked to. and then after 3days, its 'freestyle'. We can 'drove' the snowboard as how we wanted for the rest of 2days as we had 5days of snowboard. Trust me, snowboard is very fun, and much more cool and yeng than ski, haha. Although I felt down hundreds of times, but its worth.(Beginner, sure fall down many times la) I fall in love to snowboard now, but the problem is how can I continue this sport in Malaysia? The answer is, IMPOSSIBLE! There is no snow in Malaysia, so I need to go to other countries to snowboard. The nearest countries are Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand... So, what to do? Save money and go to these countries. I hope and wish that I am able to countinue this expensive sport(for a Malaysian)

snowboard
I am not the guy inside the picture, but I was more or less as yeng as him, xD

No comments:

Post a Comment