Tuesday 11 January 2011

Hamburg

I spend 5days 4nights in Hamburg from the 4th of January until the 8th of January. I think that Hamburg would be better and more beautiful in summer than in winter. Like any where in Germany during winter, Hamburg is covered by ice, and most of the town looked grey and white. But at least, I had visited Hamburg, better than not even visit this city right? I like Hamburg actually, from the beautiful port to the infamous 'night life'. There are plenty to offer in Hamburg(in summer).

Not many to talk about it actually, because I am in the mood to go back now, but before I switch the topic, I wana thank the family who had spend their time with me during my stay in Hamburg. =) I also visited Ost See and Lübeck in the North.

Ok, switch to another topic. I AM GOING BACK TO MALAYSIA!!! I have mixed feeling actually. I feel excited and looking forward to go back to Malaysia, but at the same time, I feel sad because I need to leave this country that bring a lot of happiness to me. I also learned a lot from the people and from the country here. I am going to miss the people that I met, and I will always keep in touch with them. =) I will come back again to Germany or maybe Europe. No matter with family, with friends or alone, I will come back to this continent for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment