Friday 9 March 2012

Football Dream


I watched this video just now afternoon. It's every footballer dream to play football as a professional and for a top club in the world. I wish that I am younger now, 10-15 years old, and live in other countries that football is more concern than in Malaysia, so that I could have more chances to play football(I mean like play in a local football club, trained and coached by a coach, compete in leagues. I am not being not patriotic, but just trying to say that the prospect to become a professional footballer in countries such as British, Germany, Italy, Spain and others is brighter than Malaysia. In Germany, I had the chance to join a football club for teens. It is a club of 2 villages. There are only about 3000 inhabitants from both the villages. Can say that every 3000 or lesser, there will be a football club. Imagine how much football opportunity for football lovers in Germany? This is a part that Malaysia should improved. Probably because of the system that shows the difference between German national team and Malaysian national team. If I want to compete in a league tournament, I can only join the football club of our school in Malaysia. And the competition is only a moment. In Germany, they compete almost every weekend and they train twice a week. Other than that, do I have any choice in Malaysia? I hope I have, but as far as I am concern, the answer is NO! Probably only in big city that we have the chance to join local football club. However I am still proud to be a Malaysian. No question about that. It's a dream for me and others to play football in TV and to be idolize by every football fans from every part of the world.

P/S: Later I am going to watch my last match at kt before going back to Melaka. New semester starts on this coming Monday. :'( I feels that holiday is too short. However, back to the match. Its between Man Utd, my favorite team against Athletic Bilbao. I hope that Man Utd will win at home, and here is a photo of Old Trafford(Manchester United home stadium) during a Europa League match to end my post of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment