Sunday 27 February 2011

I Need Your Help

Usually, I will view my blog after I published a post. I feel that my blog is quite boring actually, haha, only words and nothing else. Maybe I need to upload some photos or pictures right? I received a very kind and caring complain from Heng Yi-Yun for telling that my blog is boring with only words. If you are kind to me, please, leave a comment at this post and said that my blog is boring. Then, I will try to make it as not boring as possible. Otherwise, I will keep the blog like this nia. So guys, please be 'kind' to me by leaving me your honest comment, haha.

3 comments:

  1. your blog will be better if there is at least one photo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found out u actually have a blog! as a feedback for this post, in fact i dun blame u for having a boring blog, because u r already a boring person!
    horla just joking, dun curse me.

    ReplyDelete