Saturday 19 February 2011

Steamboat, 18-Feb-2011

Yesterday steamboat was fun(not the part that everyone is against me). I love to go out with friends that I already knew from small. Some from kindergarten and some from primary school. To meet with them was like back to the time of 3 or 4years ago, although some hair style have slightly changed. Well, talk about the food. I cant understand why so many ppl rebut chicken wings once they are served. After about 2minutes once they are served, the serve plate turned empty. I was told that this steamboat restaurant is famous of the chicken wing. But after I tried it, its actually okok nia. Dun trust me, ask wen yong too. He also said the same thing. Really cant understand why. I was quite hungry actually last night, but turned into over hungry, and then cant eat too much d. Plus the soup, quite boring la. Tom yam and qing1 tang1 nia, and not delicious at all. Overall I am not that satisfied with the food. But, oh ya, I like the peppermint ice-cream. I used to be a vanilla flavor fan, but now, peppermint. This is the only part that I like from the steamboat restaurant, haha.

Btw, I think everyone enjoy to meet each other, although only some of us present. Guys, I have an idea, why dont we set a day, a fixed day of every month, maybe every friday of the second week of the month? And we meet together at any place to be confirmed and at a time to be confirmed, so that we can meet each other more regularly. I miss you all ma, bo bien lo.. xD


2 comments:

  1. Hhahahah. wahh good idea duh. u treat ma no prob lo =目 u say one ma, u no wat use money right ??

    ReplyDelete