Monday 30 May 2011

Random

I really need to tidy up my bag and my room. Sibek sibek messy, but I sibek sibek lazy to clean it. If the word "messy" do not appear, and also the meaning of the word do not appear, I will in a very happy mood, haha, but a 5years old kid also understand this la.

 My funny classmates ajok me to watch TV3 at his unit later at 10pm. I asked him watched what movie/programme, and he said, Pearl Screen. Every Monday, 10pm, TV3.Pearl Screen is the naame for the programme, There will always be a Chinese movie, every time different movie la of coz. The movie will be for 2hours(or 1hour ++). I very very long no watch that dy. I used to watch it when I was still a primary school student, (i think), or more precisely, before my dad subscribed Astro. At that time, my bro and I would gatherd in front of the TV, switched the channel to TV3 when 10pm reached. And my mum asked us to go to bed earlier as we had class the next day. Haha, think back the time when I used to be that small, 10 years, maybe not so long la, I have grown up to 19years old. Time flies, and I gonna step into my twenties next year. Feel so old and so unwillingly to step into this age zone. But no one can break this rule and stay younger forever. So, I gonna make use and appreciate every day.  

2 comments:

  1. Not bAd wor. Update your blog everyday. XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed my blog add to http://annoifs.blogspot.com/ lah. :)

    ReplyDelete