Sunday 4 November 2012

Raining Days

It's raining almost every day in Melaka now. Although quite cool, but mafan also. Want out also difficult, want play futsal also cant as the futsal court is at outdoor. Compare to sunny day, I prefer sunny day.

Btw, I passed my Engineering Graphic 1. YESH!!! It is the subject that I don't want to repeat the most so far. Why? Because I stay up late almost every Monday to rush the assignment that needed to be passed on the next day. The worst record was I did until 5am, sleep a while, than go to class at 8am. Terrible right?


Btw, I had an accident yesterday night. Reason, slippery road and fucking idiot driver who don't know red light should stop. Kiss the car at front. An old version of Honda City. At first I thought it's not a big deal as the city's back is in perfect condition after the knock. And when we stopped at the side, I am stunned with the damage caused to the kancil.



I knocked my leg as I sat beside the driver seat, but nothing serious la. Thanks God only car damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment