Thursday 14 March 2013

Short Sem

First week of short semester is coming to the end soon. Now is already Thursday. And if you ask, how was it until now? I will answer, GOD DAMN BUSY! I used to like short semester because the period of study is shorter than long sem (obviously), so that I dont have to wait long for semester break. Besides, short sem for me was quite relax, but not this sem. I am taking 3 subjects for this semester comparing to the normal. 2 subjects for engineering students. Hence, my day is fucking tired. I have class from 2-6 almost everyday, except Friday as I dont have class on Friday. Just hope I can finish this semester as fast as possible and then have a break. I still hope the Singapore trip still on, but there is no discussion/plan at all for the moment. Feel like it's off. But maybe everyone is busy with their respective study life. Anyway, still hope will jadi.

And I am still thinking on what pic suitable for the theme 《第二人生》. If I manage to get a picture, I gonna give it a try on a competition. It's a Tune talk competition and the winner will get 2 free tickets to Singapore to watch Mayday's concert, including flight ticket from kl-sing and back and hotel too. Why not give it a try? But really dont have any idea wanna submit what photo yet. Some will ask, why so gian Mayday? It's un-explainable. You have to experience their concert yourself then you gonna understand it. Until now, good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment