Wednesday 20 June 2012

Stressssss

I hope there is someone who will cross my head using his/her hand and then I shout, 'stress' like how Garry always do in Running Man. I feel very stress recently, especially these few days. Reason, time not enough for me, what lecturer taught in class I do not understand, and fear of failing my mid-term. I really hope I have a way to release my stress but I do not know how :( Whenever I am in stressed, I will just let it there and when the time and the case passed, the stress in me disappeared and I am free of stress. But now, I am suffering of it and I am very not comfortable with it. I feel that I gonna burst soon. Hence, I wish tomorrow or in fact the next couple of hours will be kind to me and have something to cheer me up. Fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment